1 Billion Lost Every Year
It is estimated that up to $1 billion is lost each year in heavy equipment theft from construction sites and equipment yards. Safeguard your investment NOW with the NetVision Mobile Security Trailer!
Complete Mobile Solution
Our Surveillance Trailers are completely wireless, mobile and best of all: affordable. Utilizing the latest in video compression, wireless and cellular networks, and mobile technology, our solution offers you the ability to monitor any site* from ANYWHERE!
Suspended 30 feet above the ground, the included Pan/Tilt/Zoom security cameras offers 26x optical zoom, 360° pan and 180° tilt giving you full range of motion. Control this locally or remotely over the internet!
Website Design By Promax
SOLRTR2130-IP - HD IP Camera Solar Trailer
Solar Mobile Surveillance Trailer with IP Cameras
|Call for Pricing - Custom Quotes Available|
- Extended Run-Time with Solar Panel Assist
- Equipped with 2 Hi-Definition IP Cameras
- Compact and Durable Design
- A Completely Portable Self-Contained Unit
- Wireless Communication through Cellular Networks
- 270 Watts of on board solar power
- Small Trailer Design for Easy Towing
- Full Anti-Theft Systems including Wheel Clamps and GPS
HD Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- Dual Weatherproof Pan Tilt Zoom Dome Cameras
- 1.3 Megapixal Resolution
- Day/Night Operation for Consistent Performance
- 25' Telescoping Mast for Full Area View!
- 18X Optical Zoom for Close Identification
- High Performance Spread Spectrum Radio with 30 Mile Radius
- Cellular Technology allows View and Control from PC with Internet and Software
- Capable of Linking to Securitas Live 24/7 Monitoring Service
- On-Board Netework Video Server
- Compatible with Milestone, OnSSI, Genetec and other software packages
Download our Brochure
The Innovative Netvision Mobile Solar Trailer provides virtually indefinite run time anywhere there is a sun rating of 4.0 or better with its 365 Watts of DC Solar capacity. Its heavy duty frame and steel cabinet construction provide a versatile transportable unit. A mast elevation of 25 feet for the cameras provides a vantage point for the High Defination cameras.
Tire Clamps for Added Security