1 Billion Lost Every Year
It is estimated that up to $1 billion is lost each year in heavy equipment theft from construction sites and equipment yards. Safeguard your investment NOW with the NetVision Mobile Security Trailer!
Complete Mobile Solution
Our Surveillance Trailers are completely wireless, mobile and best of all: affordable. Utilizing the latest in video compression, wireless and cellular networks, and mobile technology, our solution offers you the ability to monitor any site* from ANYWHERE!
Suspended 30 feet above the ground, the included Pan/Tilt/Zoom security cameras offers 26x optical zoom, 360° pan and 180° tilt giving you full range of motion. Control this locally or remotely over the internet!
Website Design By Promax
SOLR 2130 Dual Solar Panel Battery Trailer
Dual Solar Panels Provide 365 Watts of Solar Power
Netvision Mobile Trailer
|Call for Pricing - Custom Quotes Available|
- Extended Run-Time with Solar Panel Assist
- Equipped with 2 Auto Tracking PTZ Cameras
- Compact and Durable Design
- A Completely Portable Self-Contained Unit
- Wireless Communication through Cellular Networks
- 365 Watts of on board solar power
- Small Trailer Design for Easy Towing
- Full Anti-Theft Systems including Wheel Clamps and GPS
Auto Tracking Cameras
- Dual Weatherproof Pan Tilt Zoom Dome Cameras
- Cameras Automatically Track Moving Objects - Auto Zoom!
- Day/Night Operation for Consistent Performance
- 30' Telescoping Mast for Full Area View!
- 26X Optical, and 12X Digital Zoom for Close Identification
- High Performance Spread Spectrum Radio with 30 Mile Radius
- Cellular Technology allows View and Control from PC with Internet and Software
- Capable of Linking to Securitas Live 24/7 Monitoring Service
- On-Board Video Server
- Store up to 28 Days of Full Recorded Video
Download our Brochure
Digital Management Solutions is acting on its promise to the mobile video surveillance industry to deliver higher performance and affordability to its consumers with the introduction of its third NETVISION mobile video surveillance trailer. The redesign has proven to be more “green” with 365 watts of onboard solar power while still maintaining the original size small footprint.
Tire Clamps for Added Security